Saturday, May 31, 2008

My trip to Hollywoodland - Part One



Hello everyone,



After being bored with local visits, I finally decided to venture on a longer trip.

So, I boarded my first flight from San Jose to Los Angeles.






I was very well behaved on the plane, slept through most of it and had my beverage(no prizes for guessing what I ordered). I took Mom and Dad along as they dont seem to have much to do at work.


I reached Peddamma's place and celebrated Mother's day there. The sign on the wall was made by Akhilesh annayya. I met my little brother Abhinav and taught him a thing or two about being naughty.






The next day we were off to Universal Studios.









I was certainly the youngest visitor in most shows. I enjoyed the studio tour, was not at all scared at the special effects tour(and was staring at the screen most of the time.)






I could not go on any roller coasters though, but vowed to conquer them next time, once I am big enough.



I enjoyed meeting Dora and Curious George.






I loved meeting Shrek so much I almost tried to disguise myself as Princess Fiona.







But I think it was the ears that gave me away :-)




It was a wonderful day at the Universal Studios and all of us had a real blast.












Love,

Diya.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Diya,

Nice to see your post. We truly had a great time! You really deserve a special award for being the well-behaved youngest visitor of theme parks!! It was so much fun hanging out with you :) I really miss you now :(

Loads of Love,
Pinni.

Does-a-lot said...

Hi Diya,
So glad that you took your Mom and Dad and grandparents along with you, they really don't have much to do at home.
Good attempt at disguising yourself as a member of the Shrek family, but your cuteness would give you away!!

Love,
Souju Attha

Vidhya Rajesh said...

hey! diya ,
WOW! you have become such a big girl .. to go on trips and all .. hope you managed amma and nana safely ;) ... i love your shrek ears ;) they definitely give you a "beautiful" look :)) ha ha ha ..
waiting to read more about your trips ..