Sunday, June 15, 2008

Change of Guard

After spending my first 4 months with Ammamma and Tata, it was time for me to say goodbye to them.













I missed them both very much for the first few days.



Soumya Atta came to cheer me up. I really like playing with her and we have good times at home when Mom and Dad are busy pretending to work. Soumya atta is very nice and does not complain when I pull her glasses or hair.








Then came Ninder Aunty... our Punjabi Nanny..









She sang me Loris(I liked "Lalla Lalla Lori" and laughed every time she sang it.)


But when she started talking in Punjabi, I gave her a deaf ear.



Ninder Aunty was more strict than Tata and Ammamma and she cut down on my TV time. Clever that I am, I watched TV with Soumya Atta instead.




Then Nannamma came from India and she was very happy to see me for the first time.








To celebrate Nannamma's arrival(and it was Father's day too) we all went out for dinner.





I gave Daddy this shirt for Father's day. He sure looks happy.





I am looking forward to having more great times with Nannamma at home.
See you all,




Diya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diya Pandu,

Ammamma and Tata also miss you a lot and even I really miss you. I wish I could spend more time with you :(
Anyway, learn more pranks by the next time I see you and we shall chill out together :)

Love,
Pinni.