Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I am a Party Pooper!!!

Well... only literally speaking... I actually enjoy parties a lot!!!



Mom and Dad finally figured out they cant keep me at home forever, so they decided to take me out.


So came about my first outing... to Raja mavayya, Souju atta and my dear cousin Nithya's house.






I kinda liked sleeping in the car seat but I think my Dad needs a new car(Although Mom does'nt quite agree...).


I chilled out with Mom for a while until I got used to being around so many people. But once I got used to being the center of attraction, I did a little mingling.
I met my cousins Nishika, Nithya and Rithvik. We chatted for a while in our code language(Oohs, Aahs and sometimes Eehs) and they gave me valuable tips on how to deal with parents.









Now I've got some new tricks up my sleeve but am waiting for the right time to use them.




Sensing my penchant for parties, Mom, Dad and Pinni threw a surprise party for Tata and Ammamma.




They cooked up some specials and gave Ammamma a much needed break from the kitchen. Pinni and Dad made a cake for Tata and Ammamma.




I was hoping to have a sliver but decided against it as it looked too fatty. After all, a girl needs to watch what she eats :-)

More later....


Lots of Love,



Diya

3 comments:

Vidhya Rajesh said...

wow! what a beautifully written post! Glad to see that you are showing true colors of being a girl already diya ;) partying huh ?? :D ....
You look pretty pretty in pink ... and what a cute smile you have got!

Unknown said...

Hai Diya
Here is Pedda tata and ammamma.You look very pretty and calm like your mom but be brave like your dad and do lot of mischief when ever it is possible so that all will recognise and receive you well.Be sending your up dates so that we can see and sejoy .

Raja said...

Dear Diya,
Looks like you had good time with Nithya and your other cousins and enjoyed talking with them. Please tell your dad to not only change his car but also to get a bigger TV.

Raja Mavayya