Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone,


First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your blessings. It really encouraged the author in me to provide you with more updates.






I am slowly getting used to being home. I am still on Indian Standard Time and somehow can never understand why no one wants to play with me when I am awake.







Mom and Dad take turns at feeding me and I dont always like to drink milk. I mean, how much can you have of the same thing... day and night.. We babies would like some variety too :-)





Mom and Dad performed some ritual at home on my 13th day. I found it kinda cool until they lit the fire and I had to hide under my blanket.




I dressed up in traditional attire too and I was put in my cradle... I like being rocked in it..



I am having fun at home but I am kinda getting bored now and would like to venture out to see the world. Let me ponder on how I can convince my parents to take me out.





Meanwhile, you all take care and keep updating the comments.


Lots of Love,


Diya.

3 comments:

Bhavani said...

Hi Diya,

May the heavens bless you with the happiest of times! Welcome to our little world, and I am sure you will light it up with lots of joy and laughter. You can always call your little friend Bhargavi when you two are up at Indian Standard Time, and let both sets of parents sleep a little while :-)

Love
Namrata & Bhavani

Unknown said...

Dearest Diya,

You look so cute in every picture, especially your smile...its simply awesome and you know what..you look much more adorable in real life and your expressions are amazing :)
I'm really proud of you that you are keeping up your mischief, otherwise seriously its not fun :)
Can't wait to meet you again and spend more time with you.

Loads of Love,
Pinni.

sarita said...

Diya ,
you look so cute...Want to come play with Gayathri and Vishnu ???