Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Living it up

It was a typical friday night and I was chilling out in my swing.









Once I woke up, I felt like doing something fun. I scratched my head thinking of things to do.









Then I suggested to amma that we go out for dinner(with my finger pointing to the door and a menacing expression on my face that almost said "Take me out or else...")






We all went to Santana Row for dinner. I behaved very well through the entire evening only waking up to eat.








You must be wondering where I was in the picture below. Well, Daddy was busy getting us a table at the restaurant so I had to take this picture.... hence...






Thanks for checking back and you all take care while I contemplate my next move.









Lots of love



Diya.

4 comments:

Does-a-lot said...

Man, I'm so jealous!! You have the best ideas and take the best photos! Wow! And you play chess too - good going!
- Nithya

Unknown said...

Hii Diya!

You are sooo smart and intelligent!And I must say..that expression of yours is capable enough to scare anybody!So you already know how to get things done your way!! Good going :) You look cute in all the pictures...especially the one in your swing! You really seem to be chilling out! Will be looking forward for your next move :)

Loads of Love,
Pinni.

Vidhya Rajesh said...

WOW! what a beautiful post - the write up and the images are in perfect co-ordination !! ...

Jagadeesh said...

Hi Sweety, Good going... I really enjoy reading your blog and its nice time off for me. I look forward to see more of your pranks. Let us know if you need any help in troubling your mom and dad.
Have loads of fun.
Love,
Jagadeesh