Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My trip to the beach



Hello everyone,


Pinni came to visit me last month and we all headed off to celebrate the onset of spring with a trip to sunny Santa Cruz. I was as usual all decked up and ready for the occasion.






Our first stop was at "Mystery Spot".













Tata, ammamma and Pinni took some interesting photos although I dont find this place that mysterious.











I already know that its a result of the effects of forced perspective, optical adaptation, and certain visual illusions in combination with the steep gradient of the site. If only I could talk.....








We then headed off to Santa Cruz boardwalk and chilled on the beach.










The weather was perfect for some fries, coke and a roll in the sand.












I cant wait for summer to get here when I can play a lot longer at the beach...




Lots of love




Diya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Diya your trip to Disny,Beach etc are fantastic and your Tata and self visited Disney at 60Years but you visited at 60+ days it is really fantastic and saw your Preeti pinni’s Graduation ceremony also more thing to happen like this Good luck
Peeda Tata & Radha ammamma