Monday, March 22, 2010

Mother's day


Hi All,
Now that I was old enough I wanted to make sure my dad does not ruin mother' day for my mom.
So under my able supervision we started preparing breakfast for Mom.
I decided on the menu and asked my helper to get all the ingredients together.

As expected he messed up with the eggs and I had to take control.
I finally managed to teach him to deal with the eggs and moved on to the table settings.

We made Special, vegetable cheese omelette with Jam and Toast.
For entertainment, we had a guitar recital by me :-)

Of course, ,my Mom loved the food.. But with the guitar, somehow it put her back to sleep.

Anyway, today seems to be a wonderful time to say a big "THANK YOU" to my Mom.
And I did that exactly with a photo book of my bext photos with Mom since I was born.
It will be a treasure for both of us..

Until next time, take care all of you guys.

Lots of love

Diya.

No comments: