Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trip to Tahoe : Take 2

Hello All,

We decided to celebrate President's day by checking out the snow at Lake Tahoe.


I was dressed for the weather, although the mitts were a tad too big.




I was ready with my ample supply of health drink(aka Milk)





The weather was sunny and the snow was soft and wonderful.


I was very excited to play in the snow... As you can see I was not the only one being childish :-)



I went sledding at Heavenly but was more interested in posing for pictures than sledding by myself.



The next day we went for a drive to Emerald bay.








After the scenic drive, we came back to the hotel for some quality family time.


The snow covered patio right outside our vacation home was a great place to relax.



I loved being pulled in the sled all day....





Whats a snow vacation without a snowman! So we decided to build one.



I am tempted to say it was a joint effort but between us, my dad isnt that good at bulding a snowman.

So I had to do the heavy lifting once again and plan the whole project.



Finally the snowman turned out so good, I couldnt help but kiss it.



All in all, a great vacation!

I am sure I will come back to check out the slopes once again.




As to the traffic on our drive back... now thats a diferent story :-)



Until next time, take care all of you.

Lots of love,
Diya.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Diya!

That sure was a super fun trip! I know I was being childish along with you but heyy...both of us were playing in the snow for the first time..remember? :-) You should try snow tubing the next time....you'll really enjoy that.

Love,
Pinni.

Unknown said...

hey diya.. soo good to see u ma..
harsha