Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shiny new wheels!!!


Hello All,
Did I ever tell you that I love my first bike?

I learnt to ride on this cute bike.


I even learnt a few riding tricks on it...
It was always reliable and fuel-efficient...



I could even fix it myself whenever it broke down...

But alas, I outgrew it and the time has come to bid it farewell...
and buy myself a new bike!!!!





I love riding my new bike a lot!!!



I go riding with my dad to the park...




I am even trying to learn a few tricks on this one too.... but not quite there yet :-)


Taking my desire for new wheels as inspiration, Pinni bought herself a cool and flashy new car!!


She loves her car but complains of the long commute time.


I told her if she wants to use the carpool lane, she can always hitch a ride on my bike :-)


Here's wishing safe driving for both of us...
Take care all of you,
Lots of love,
Diya.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey cutie pie!

I love your shiny new wheels...its a double treat for us! :) Keep practicing more tricks on it ;) How I wish I could carpool with you! Joining you on your bike is not a bad idea but how about you coming in my car...we can fix your car seat in it :-) What say??

Happy Biking!!

Lots of love,
Pinni.